- RSS Channel Showcase 1823317
- RSS Channel Showcase 7519687
- RSS Channel Showcase 6000653
- RSS Channel Showcase 4846888
- 07/03/13--06:00: Behold the Bazaar of the Four Winds
- 07/09/13--06:30: Introducing Skyhammer
- 07/12/13--06:10: And Now, the Music from Bazaar of the Four Winds!
- 07/18/13--06:00: Care for Some Cutthroat Politics?
On July 9th, Guild Wars 2 will see its next major update with the arrival of the Bazaar of the Four Winds and the marvelous Zephyr Sanctum. With the airship’s arrival come a host of new features including a race that players can participate in for rewards and a new PvP map, which was datamined […]
Yesterday we received a new developer blog with more information and some interesting developer backstory about the brand new PvP map coming in Guild Wars 2‘s next big update: Bazaar of the Four Winds. The new map is called Skyhammer and will contain a massive, experimental asura canon, jumping platforms, and destructible floor tiles. On […]
I think it’s pretty safe to say that for many of us, one of the coolest parts about ArenaNet’s new ramped-up content release schedule is not only the new quests, rewards, and mini-games, but the new music, concept art, and gorgeous scenery that accompany each update. Guild Wars 2 has a fantastic team of composers […]
Starting July 23rd, Guild Wars 2 launches its next major update with with, well, a bit of a campaign. A political campaign, that is. Kiel and Gnashblade will be going head to head to secure a lucrative trade agreement with the merchants of the Zephyr Sanctum, and they’re going to need our help. Players will […]